Renegade Truck Equipment, Inc. is an authorized dealer of
Service Trucks International and Tiger Cranes
Command Your Work
We offer a full line of service and crane bodies to meet all of your service fleet needs. Each body is hand-crafted with a high attention to detail, quality, and durability. Designed to fit 14,000 GVW and larger chassis, our bodies are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet all your in-the-field service needs. Our sales team will guide you through each step of spec’ing both the body and the chassis it goes on, ensuring that the final product is designed around your needs.
Tiger Cranes are designed and manufactured in our production facilities and distributed as a separate brand. Tiger Cranes feature lifting capacities from 2,000 to 14,000 lbs. In addition to cranes, we offer many different accessories including: Vanair and VMAC compressors, Enpak All-in-One Systems, rollout drawers and bolt bins, lighting packages, lube systems, bedliners, and much more.
Serving the industry since 1985, our goal is to keep your fleet operating cost down, while maintaining a high level of quality to maximize overall value. If you run into troubles while out on the road, we also offer repair services to our many clients throughout Minnesota and the midwest.
We Design Around Your Needs…
Why Tiger Cranes Are Better
At Tiger Cranes, our #1 priority is to build cranes with industry leading performance — not just on paper, but out in the real world, every time and everywhere. Each Tiger Crane is designed and thoroughly tested to provide full rated lifting capacity with a full cable drum and at a usable reach. Tiger Cranes’ hydraulic lift and extension cylinders are sized not only to hold full loads, but to boom them as well. Tiger Cranes have been time proven reliable from the coal mines of China and the tar sands of Northern Canada, to the jungles of South America. Experience Tiger Strong — Unleash the Power on your next service vehicle.
All Tiger Cranes provide an extensive list of standard features including:
- Powder coated finish
- Slew ring bearing rotation assemblies
- Boom-mounted winches for constant jib to block length and easier cable stowing
- Sealed turrets to eliminate water entry into the crane tower – no drip pans
- Sealed electrical connections
- Low profile jib head – no flip sheave necessary
- Extended boom length labeled on booms
- Planetary winches for fast line speed and lifting efficiency
- Greater than 2,000 lbs meet ANSI/ASME B30.5 (2018) and OSHA 1910.180
Electric Hydraulic Cranes
- 400º rotation with reduction drive system
- Quick release load block hook
- Wireless remote for functionality and freedom
- Independent 12VDC winch and hydraulic motors for increased duty cycle
- Wireless proportional remote with 2-way RF communication and digital crane load display
- Remote engine start/stop, idle, and option control
- Quick release load block hook
- 400º rotation with double reduction drive system
- Auto II Speed control – automatically reduces maximum speed with load but retains full proportional resolution for unparalleled load control
- Sequenced extension cylinders (29 ft+) – booms will always extend and retract in the same sequence and speed for consistent operation and length determination
- Notification horn