QUICKSILVER DUMP TRUCK BED LINER
The Liner That Works. Anytime. Anywhere.
QuickSilver dump truck bed liners are engineered to withstand harsh field conditions, protect your equipment, and handle any kind of bulk material. With help from our Quicksilver dump trailer liners, you won’t have to worry about any more loads sticking or becoming stuck, which both make for a much more difficult time than needed. Our Quicksilver dump truck bed liners keep your job simple, so no more:
– Sticky or Frozen Loads
– Backhoe Cleanouts
– Risky Dump Angles
– Chewed Up Floors
– Damaged Hydraulics and Brakes
– Warming Sheds
With QuickSilver truck bed liners, drivers stay put and the loads do the moving.
ALL KINDS OF LOADS
Easily switch from hauling one bulk material to another. With QuickSilver dump trailer liners, you can haul hot asphalt mix one day, sand, gravel, aggregate, lime, topsoils, petroleum coke or some other material the next day.
ALL KINDS OF WEATHER
Loads move – during the dry or humid heat of summer and the subfreezing temperatures of winter.
ALL KINDS OF EQUIPMENT
From dump trailers and dump bodies to bottom dumps, gravel trains or transfer trailers. QuickSilver truck bed liners mean faster load release and less equipment damage.
QuickSilver liners are so durable and dependable that Linings, Inc. guarantees their success. Lifetime non-prorated warranty!
– QuickSilver is manufactured under ISO 9001 Certified Standards.
TOUGHER THAN THE DAY IS LONG
QuickSilver dump truck bed liners’ impact strength has been tested to – 100 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking or breaking.
HANDLES ANY TEMPERATURE HOT ASPHALT WITH EASE
– 100% Virgin Resin UHMW-PE
– 6% Silicone – Industry Best Release and Wear
– Exclusive Additives Package that extends life of liner (UV Inhibitor, Robust Anti-Oxidants, Proprietary Hardening and Release Agent)
– Impact and Corrosion Resistance Protects Integrity of Original Equipment
AVAILABLE UP TO 16′ WIDE AT ANY LENGTH!
1/2″ THICKNESS FOR HOT MATERIALS AND HOT ASPHALT
ALSO AVAILABLE 1/4″ AND 3/8″ THICK.
Weights per square foot: 1/4″ – 1.25 lbs. | 3/8″ – 1.88 lbs. | 1/2″ – 2.5 lbs.
HOW CAN YOU GET A QUICKSILVER LINER INSTALLED:
– Installed at your convenience
– A Pre-Scored Kit with all hardware needed that you can install yourself.